Free Home Evaluation
Would you like to know what your home may be worth before you decide to list it? Getting your home evaluated can save you time and money when it comes to selling your house by avoiding things that may delay or cost you during your selling process. Get your no obligation FREE home evaluation today. You can email me at CindyWilsonRealEstate@gmail.com or simply fill out the form below:
During the Listing Process we'll...
- Price: Determine the best price with you for your home utilizing current market data including: comparable data of sold properties, market conditions, property condition, the current number of properties on the market, location and other factors that affect the asking price.
- Paperwork: Explain and complete the listing agreement, contract and all other necessary documents with you.
- Prepping House for sale: Help prepare your home for sale spending as much time as needed going over the entire property. We will make a list of suggestions and recommendations about your home so it will show at its very best and will garner the highest possible price.
- Listing Book: Create a professional home book highlighting the positive selling pints of your home so that buyers can make an informed decision.
- Lock box: Install a key safe and our exclusive HomeSmart Advantage Group for sale sign.
- Your Lising: Enter you listing into the Multiple Listing Service so that all agents and potential home buyers will be able to see your property online.
- Online Presentation: Send your listing to List Hub which will syndicate your property to dozens of real estate search engines reaching millions of buyers. You know the big ones: Google, Yahoo, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com etc. You will get regular reports showing you how many visitors are looking at your properties on each of the sites and where in the United States and world these buyers are located to help us focus our marketing efforts. 90% of all buyers today start their searches online.
- Create a professional flyer with the amenities and special features of your home.
- Social Media: Advertise your home in media outlets on a regular basis for maximum market exposure.
- Conduct public open houses (per your permission)
- The Process: Present all offers to you and negotiate the best possible selling price.
- Communication: Keep in touch with you and provide market updates, results of showings and other information to help get your home sold. Including my software that automatically asks agents that show your house for feedback to get fast information for you.
- Escrow: Open escrow and manage the entire closing process so that all time lines are met, inspections are done, and appraisal is completed. I will accompany you to the signing of your closing documents and make sure that all the documents are correct so that you have a smooth closing.
- I will help you find a new home if you are staying in the area or refer you to a top agent in your new location.