Guidance every step of the way...
- Staying in touch with you using the method that
you like best (phone, email, text, etc.)
- Hearing your wants and needs and then utilizing
them to reach your selling price goal, time frame to move and terms that are
acceptable to you.
- Helping find a mortgage lender who has financing
options for your potential buyers.
- Explaining the contract so what you are signing
- Explaining the entire selling process.
- Providing visibility of your home to potential
buyers and other agents via internet exposure.
- Evaluating the listed price and keeping you up
to date on any new listings or changes in the market place during your selling
- Completing a property verification to ensure all
information on your listing is correct.
- Reviewing the preliminary title report for any
potential title issues that would need resolved before your closing.
- Discussing the benefits of offering a 1 year Home
Warranty and if it’s the right option for you.
- Helping arrange for your utilities to be
disconnected upon closing.
- Overseeing the entire closing process to make
sure all contract conditions have been met.
- Going over the buyer’s repair requests after
they complete their home inspection and determining the best response to their
- Discussing strategies to resolve any problems or
conditions that arise during the closing process.
- Attending your closing with you to review documents
then after recordation, the title company delivers your check.